Transfer from Faro airport to Alamos Retreat:
Transfer : 48€
Send us an email or a message with your flight details and we will book it for you: Alamos@algarvewellnessretreat.com or +351961216445
Rent-a-car - Ref Price per week - All included rates 2022 (except Airport fee: 15€)
Due to the number of bookings of our partner, we recommend to book your car as soon as possible.
VW Up (4 Seats)
Ford Fiesta A/C,
Seat Ibiza A/C
Ford Fiesta or similar
Skoda Fabia Estate A/C,
Ford Focus SW A/C
Ford Focus SW AUT A/C
Skoda Fabia Break
9 Seats with A/C,
7 Seats with A/C,
Seat Arona A/C, AUT, GPS
Tell us the dates, which car you want and the preferred pick up location and we will book it for you. Alamos@algarvewellnessretreat.com or +351961216445.
Prices for reservations with 7 days in advanced
Prices shown for vehicle rental include:
Collision damage waiver (CDW)
Excess waiver insurance
Third party insurance
V.A.T. at the legal rate in force
Super CDW insurance - waives any excess
Insurance for Spain
An surcharge of EUR 20.00 applies for all bookings/rentals after 8 p.m.
Prices shown for vehicle rental do not include:
- Airport tax
- The insurance will not be triggered if it is established that the client is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, according to Portuguese law.
- Lost Keys by the client and complete tire damage.
- Insurance of personal belongings left inside the vehicle in the event of theft from the same, being the sole liability of the customer
Types of vehicles
- All makes and models of cars presented on the site are for illustrative purposes only. It is not possible to ensure that the make and model of vehicle chosen will be the same as that shown on the website at time of booking. We only guarantee a rental car the same range and with the same features presented.
Drivers’ ages and driving licence
- The minimum age for renting motor vehicles is 25 years old, and the driver must have their driving license for more than 2 years.
- All additional drivers included under this rental contract must comply with the rules mentioned in the previous item.
- In case of accident, it is mandatory to call the authorities (112) and fill out the accident report (if the accident was the fault of the driver). If it is determined that the driver was driving under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs, the customer will be responsible for paying all costs and damages to the vehicle.
- The prices shown include insurance against all risks (CDW, Super CDW, TDW).
- No fuel deposit is required.
Customers should return vehicles with the same quantity of fuel as when they were picked up.
Border crossing policy
- It is only permitted crossing the border between Portugal and Spain.